2017 Photo Contest Winners
Posted on Thursday October 12, 2017 at 01:42PM
Congratulations to the Winners of the 2017 Photo Contest!
Go East of Edmonton is proud to present the winners for the 2017 Photo Contest!
They say that a picture is worth a thousand words so we'll let the winning images speak for themselves.
Category: Best Attractions & Events
Winner: Linda Long
Photo Information: Harvest Festival at the Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Village
Category: Best Wildlife
Winner: Colleen Berg
Photo Information: Baby cub in the woods near Myrnam. Can you spot mama bear?
Category: Best Land Adventure
Winner: Davin Gegolick
Photo Information: Church at Plain Lake and the beautiful aurora borealis above.
Category: Best Water Adventure
Winner: Steve Ricketts
Photo Information: The majestic North Saskatchewan River taken from the bridge on Hwy 831 near Waskatenau.
Each winner won $100 sponsored by The Marketer - www.TourismSolutions.ca
Author: Go East of Edmonton
Comment on our article:
- Halloween Happenings are Here!
- 15th Anniversary Vegreville Gun & Accessory Show Has Something For Everyone!
- Fantastic Father's Day & Family Fun in June!
- Go East of Edmonton Campground Guide
- Magnificent Mother's Day
- 2019 Go East of Edmonton Travel Guide
- Awesome Events and the 2019 Go East of Edmonton Travel Guide Announcement!
- Come See Why This is such a Great Show - Vegreville Sportsmen Show!
- Snow Fever - The Lakeland Region's Premier Winter Festival