- 14, 2015
Eat East of Edmonton A Showcase of Local Food
Go East Regional Tourism Organization invites you to attend Eat East of Edmonton A Showcase of Local Food. This event will take place at the Viking Community Hall on September 30, 2015 from 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm. We ask that you share this invitation with your local media and others in your community to help promote this event to enable its success in 2015. Also you will find attached a sponsorship letter explaining the event, how to participate and what recognition you will receive by supp...
- 29, 2015
2015 Gail Hall Tour
We are so pleased to endorse and partner with Gail Hall for our second year as part of the Go East RTO Eat East of Edmonton Culinary Events and Trails Project 2015...watch for our database, map and visit websites http://www.goeastRTO.com and http://www.eateastofedmonton.com. For details on the Gail Hall Tour and other news see brochure. - (PDF) File
- 03, 2014
December 2014 Newsletter
The Go East RTO December 2014 Newsletter can be found in the documents section of our website. Find out who is a member of the board, 2014 Successes, what is planned for 2015 and much more....
- 03, 2014
2015 Membership Forms
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Go East Regional Tourism Organization the 2015 Membership Forms can be found in the documents section of the Go East RTO website.
- 03, 2014
Go East RTO Supports Babas and Borshch Ukrainian Festival
SUPPORTING AGRICULTURAL AND CULINARY PRODUCT IN EAST CENTRAL ALBERTA – GO EAST RTO SUPPORTS BABAS AND BORSHCH UKRAINIAN FESTIVAL GO EAST RTO is pleased to partner and help fund the Babas and Borshch Ukrainian Festival (for a second year), Bounty in Beaver County, Taste of Wainwright and the planned Dine Vegreville event with funding thanks to the 2013 Alberta Agriculture and Rural Development Grant Program. GO EAST REGIONAL TOURISM ORGANIZATION PRESENTS CHECK FOR $2500 TO THE BABAS AND...
- 03, 2014
Gail Hall As Official Spokesperson For "Eat East of Edmonton Culinary Trails and Events Project 2014
GO EAST RTO announces GAIL HALL AS OFFICIAL SPOKESPERSON FOR ‘EAT EAST OF EDMONTON CULINARY TRAILS AND EVENTS PROJECT 2014’ SUPPORTING AGRICULTURAL AND CULINARY PRODUCT IN EAST CENTRAL ALBERTA Prominent foodie, food critic, writer and chef extraordinaire GAIL HALL is helping to promote rural culinary producers and events as spokesperson for the Go East RTO/ACTA partnership EAT EAST OF EDMONTON CULINARY TRAILS AND EVENTS PILOT PROJECT www.eateastofedmonton.com www.goeastRTO.com G...
|June 2019||1 post|
|May 2019||2 posts|
|April 2019||1 post|
|March 2019||1 post|
|February 2019||2 posts|
|January 2019||1 post|
|Older Posts||114 Dating back to February 2014|
- Halloween Happenings are Here!
- 15th Anniversary Vegreville Gun & Accessory Show Has Something For Everyone!
- Fantastic Father's Day & Family Fun in June!
- Go East of Edmonton Campground Guide
- Magnificent Mother's Day
- 2019 Go East of Edmonton Travel Guide
- Awesome Events and the 2019 Go East of Edmonton Travel Guide Announcement!
- Come See Why This is such a Great Show - Vegreville Sportsmen Show!
- Snow Fever - The Lakeland Region's Premier Winter Festival
- 2016 Go East Of Edmonton Prize Giveaway (1)
- 2016 Go East Of Edmonton Prize Giveawayest (1)
- 2017 Go East Of Edmonton Travel Guide (1)
- A Top Canadian Travel Blog (19)
- Alberta Open Farm Days (1)
- Announcement (32)
- Annual General Meeting (1)
- Contests (2)
- Events (19)
- Go East Of Edmonton Campground Guide (1)
- Go East Of Edmonton Travel Guide (1)
- June E Newsletter (2)
- Let's Go East Summer Blog 2018 (17)
- Newsletters (8)
- Outdoor Adventures (1)
- Photo Contest (2)
- RTO News (2)
- Tradeshow (1)
- Travel Guide (7)
- Website (3)