Posts for Category “Let's Go East Summer Blog 2019”Back to all News
Posted on August 11, 2019 - 4 months ago
Let's Go Sippin' East of Edmonton Summer 2019
As we round off the final month of summer, you’re going to want to soak up those last few days in the sun! Why not bring happy hour to your own backyard? With beer, wine, and spirits from some of these great distilleries, breweries, and wineries East of Edmonton, you can enjoy fresh tastes made with local ingredients and specialty recipes. And we know what you’re thinking – yes, there are tastings and wine tours! Check out our list of places to get you ‘sippin’ this summer! Back 40 Dist...
Posted on July 14, 2019 - 5 months ago
Must See Attractions on Road Trips East of Edmonton
Fancy taking a road trip through time? We put together a list of some of the coolest museums and heritage areas East of Edmonton you can visit if you’re fiending some local knowledge and cool facts. Pack your things, jump in the car and let’s go - east! HWY 13 Wetaskiwin – If you consider yourself to be a bit of a motor head, or just want to learn about the world of machines, head to the Reynolds-Alberta Museum. This interactive museum if full of classic cars and vehicles that you can cl...
Posted on July 05, 2019 - 5 months ago
Let's Go Golfing East of Edmonton Summer 2019
Let’s talk great golfing – East of Edmonton style! Below, we’ve assembled some of our favourite family-friendly golf courses located just East of Edmonton. Experienced golfers and first-timers will find lots to enjoy at these golf courses – and we’re sure they’ll be able to give you experiences you’ll want to return to time and time again! Northern Ridge Golf & RV Resort – Surrounded by endless farmland and marked by vintage farming equipment, Northern Ridge is about bringing the fami...
Posted on July 03, 2019 - 5 months ago
Let's Go Camping All Summer 2019
It’s summertime and you know what that means – there’s no better time to leave the city for a weekend and head in search of some camping adventures. East of Edmonton is home to some great retreats, provincial parks, parkland spaces and RV campgrounds. Here’s a few camping locations to check out East of Edmonton. Rest assured, you will find loads of space to park your RV and plenty of great outdoors to take in. Dig in and enjoy! East Central Alberta DMF - A group of campgrounds along Highw...
Posted on June 27, 2019 - 5 months ago
Canada Day - East of Edmonton Style!
It’s time to get the barbecues out and stock up on sunscreen because this weekend is Canada Day! Celebrate with friends and family this long weekend by heading East of Edmonton and checking out all the fantastic events these great towns have to offer. Whether you want to get active, enjoy some great food, listen to live music, or all of these above, these events have it all. Don’t forget to stay for the fireworks! Find all the details listed for a selection of events below: Thor...
- Pages (1 of 1)
Posts By Date
- Halloween Happenings are Here!
- 15th Anniversary Vegreville Gun & Accessory Show Has Something For Everyone!
- Find the Perfect Gift on the Santa Trail!
- Go East of Edmonton Wins Alberta Tourism Award!
- The Best Halloween Events East of Edmonton
- Go East of Edmonton Nominated for 2 Awards
- ALBERTA OPEN FARM DAYS - August 17 & 18, 2019!
- Let's Go Sippin' East of Edmonton Summer 2019
- Must See Attractions on Road Trips East of Edmonton
- 2016 Go East Of Edmonton Prize Giveaway (1)
- 2016 Go East Of Edmonton Prize Giveawayest (1)
- 2017 Go East Of Edmonton Travel Guide (1)
- A Top Canadian Travel Blog (19)
- Agricultural Event (1)
- Alberta Open Farm Days (1)
- Announcement (33)
- Annual General Meeting (1)
- Contests (2)
- Events (21)
- Go East Of Edmonton Campground Guide (1)
- Go East Of Edmonton Travel Guide (1)
- June E Newsletter (2)
- Let's Go East Summer Blog 2018 (17)
- Let's Go East Summer Blog 2019 (5)
- Major Announcement (1)
- Newsletters (8)
- Outdoor Adventures (1)
- Photo Contest (2)
- RTO News (2)
- Tradeshow (1)
- Travel Guide (7)
- Website (3)