Go East of Edmonton Campgrounds
Your #1 Guide to Camping for all of East Central Alberta!
CAMPGROUNDS EAST of Edmonton - Highway 16 and Area
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO - AlbertaFireBans.ca
INNISFREE, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- INNISFREE » RECREATION PARK - Open: May - Sept. 51 sites, flush toilets, group camping, showers. Services: 30 amp, (P/N). Recreation: playground, baseball, horseshoe pits, trails. Hwys. 16 and 870 junction at Innisfree then 1 km S at Birch Lake. 780-592-3886 or 780-592- 2414
KITSCOTY, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- KITSCOTY » REGIONAL PARK - Open: May - Oct. 19 sites, dump station, firewood, flush toilets, picnic shelter and shower building. Services: 30 amp (P/N), internet. Recreation: baseball, golf, horseshoe pits, trails, park. In town. 780-846-2221.
LLOYDMINSTER, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- LLOYDMINSTER » ROLLING GREEN FAIRWAYS RV PARK – Open April - Oct. 80 sites, caretaker, firewood, flush toilets, showers, dump station, laundromat, store, restaurant, pull-thru sites. Daily, weekly, monthly rates (no tents). Services: (PWS/N), 15, 30 & 50 amp. Recreation: Golf course, playground. Play & Stay packages. West side of Lloydminster off Hwy 16, north on Rg Rd 13. 780-808-1667.
- LLOYDMINSTER » SANDY BEACH REGIONAL PARK - 54 sites (PWS). 20 km N of Lloydminster on Hwy. 17. 306-825-2092
- LLOYDMINSTER » WEAVER PARK - Open: April - October. 63 sites, day use area, dump station, firewood, flush toilets, showers, picnic shelter, caretaker. Services: 30, 50 amp, (PWS/N). Recreation: playground, mini-golf, museum. 44 St (Hwy 16 E) & 45 Ave. 306-825-3726.
MANNVILLE, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- MANNVILLE » RV PARK - off Hwy 16 & 881. 780-853-0007.
- MANNVILLE » RIVERVIEW GOLF & RV RESORT - 63 sites, seasonal site rentals, flush toilets, shower facilities in Golf Clubhouse. Services: (PWS). 780-763-2252.
- MANNVILLE » SPRUCE PARK CAMPGROUND - 10 sites, free camping w/picnic shelter. Services: (N) In town.780-763-3500.
PARADISE VALLEY, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- PARADISE VALLEY » THREE CITIES REGIONAL PARK - Open: May - Sept. 8 sites, day use area, group camping, flush toilets, showers, picnic shelter. Services: 30 amp (PW/N). Recreation: playground, baseball, golf, horseshoe pits. 1 km E. 780-745-2283.
STRATHCONA COUNTY, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- STRATHCONA COUNTY » COOKING LAKE / BLACKFOOT PROVINCIAL RECREATION AREA - Back country camping for Youth/Education Oriented Groups only-reservations required. Recreation- interpretive programs, trails (170km), hiking, biking, x-c skiing, equestrian. E of Sherwood Park on RR 210 just past Twp Rd 524. 780-922-3293.
- STRATHCONA COUNTY » HALFMOON LAKE RESORT – 780-922-3045.
- STRATHCONA COUNTY » KAWTIKH RV RETREAT – 780-922-5168.
- STRATHCONA COUNTY » STRATHCONA WILDERNESS CENTRE- Walk in tenting sites for individuals & groups. Water, firewood. Lodge holds up to 41 people. Services: (N) Recreation: interpretive programs, ski rentals, trails, hiking, biking, disc golf, x-c skiing. 16 km E of Sherwood Park on Baseline Rd, Twp. Rd. 530 & RR 212. 780-922-3939.
- STRATHCONA COUNTY » ELK ISLAND RETREAT LTD. A place to enjoy nature, and quiet. This privately owned campground features 36 full service RV sites, tipis, trapper cabins and tent sites. Coin-op showers and laundry, firewood - chrg. Services: 30 amp (PWS/N). Weekly, monthly and seasonal rates available. No large dogs. Recreation: Nature trails, horseshoe pits and volleyball net. Near Elk Island National Park. 780-998-0708.
VEGREVILLE, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- VEGREVILLE » ELKS / KINSMEN COMMUNITY PARK - Open: May - Sept. 92 sites, concession, day use area, dump station, firewood, flush toilets, showers, picnic area, visitor centre. Services: 30 amp, (P/N). Recreation: playground, horseshoe pits, trails, hiking, biking. fishing. In town next to Pysanka off Hwy 16A . 780-632-6800.
VERMILION, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- VERMILION » HIDDEN LAKE CAMPGROUND – 780-744-2289
- VERMILION » PROVINCIAL PARK - Open: Year-round. 111 sites, concession, day use area, dump station, firewood, flush toilets, group camping, picnic shelter, showers, wading pool. Services: (PWS/N). Recreation: playground, baseball, horsehoe pits, mini-golf, interpretive programs, trails(20km), biking, x-c skiing, beach, swimming, canoeing. In town, follow signs. 1-877-537-2757.
Back to Main Campgrounds by Region