Go East of Edmonton Campgrounds
Your #1 Guide to Camping for all of East Central Alberta!
CAMPGROUNDS EAST of Edmonton - Highways 15 & 45 and Area
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO - AlbertaFireBans.ca
ANDREW, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- ANDREW » CAMPGROUND -10 unserviced sites, picnic shelter. West edge of town by community centre. 780-365-3687.
- ANDREW » RV PARK - Open: May - Sept. 16 sites, dump station, flush toilets, showers. Services: 30/50amps. (PWS/N) Recreation: playground. In town next to Duck.780-365-3687.
BRUDERHEIM, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- BRUDERHEIM » VICTORIA TRAIL RECREATION PARK - 14 sites, (PWS). 780-796-3731.
CLANDONALD, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- CLANDONALD » CAMPGROUND - 6 sites, dump station on grounds near Community Hall. Services: (P/W). 780-853-8339.
DEWBERRY, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- DEWBERRY » CAMPGROUND - Open May 1-Sept. 30. 19 full serviced sites, monthly/weekly rates. 20 unserviced sites 1st Ave north. 780-847-3034.
FORT SASKATCHEWAN, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- FORT SASKATCHEWAN » FORT LIONS CAMPGROUND (TURNER PARK) - Open: May - Oct. 20 sites, firewood, flush toilets, showers. Services: 15 amp (P/N). Recreation: playground, volleyball, trails (25 km paved), hiking, biking, x-c skiing, canoeing. 10701 River Road . 780-998-4074.
- FORT SASKATCHEWAN » ELK ISLAND RETREAT LTD. A place to enjoy nature, and quiet. This privately owned campground features 36 full service RV sites, tipis, trapper cabins and tent sites. Coin-op showers and laundry, firewood - chrg. Services: 30 amp (PWS/N). Weekly, monthly and seasonal rates available. No large dogs. Recreation: Nature trails, horseshoe pits and volleyball net. Near Elk Island National Park. 780-998-0708.
ELK ISLAND NATIONAL PARK, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- ELK ISLAND NATIONAL PARK » ASTOTIN LAKE CAMPGROUND - Open: May - Oct. 71 sites, day use area, firewood, flush toilets, picnic shelter, showers, walk in tenting. Services: (N). Recreation: playground, golf, interpretive programs, trails (80km of hiking trails), snowshoeing, canoeing. Group camping. Equipped Camping now available. Campground Reservations: 780-922-5790 or http://reservation.parkscanada.gc.ca
LAMONT, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- LAMONT » RV PARK - 780-895-2220.
MARWAYNE, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- MARWAYNE » JUBILEE REGIONAL PARK (LEA PARK) - Open: April - Oct. 105 sites, dump station, 2 camping cabins, firewood, family reunion building, 2 camp kitchens, showers, flush toilets, group camping, picnic shelters. Services: 30 amp, (P/N). Recreation: playground, baseball, golf, horseshoes, hiking, swimming, boating, boat launch, fishing on North Sask. River. 17 km N of Marwayne on Sec. Hwy 897. 780-847-2273.
- MARWAYNE » CAMPGROUND - Open: April - Nov. 24 sites, day use area, dump station, flush toilets, showers. Services: 30 amp (PWS). 2nd Ave & 2nd St South. 780-847-3784.
MUNDARE, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- MUNDARE » DRAHOMANOW RECREATION AREA - 8 sites, dump station, firewood, flush toilets. Open weekends only or by appt. Playground, baseball. Services: (N) Mundare junction, Hwy. 16 & Hwy. 855, 13 km S, 3 km E. 780-632-7486.
- MUNDARE » UKRAINA PARK RECREATION AREA - 26 sites, dump station, flush toilets, showers, picnic shelters. Services: (P/N) Recreation: playground. North side on Hwy. 855. 780-603-1073.
MYRNAM, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- MYRNAM » BEAR RIDGE CAMPGROUND - Open May - Sept. 25 sites, cabin, caretaker, day-use, dump station, firewood, group camping, weekend and seasonal sites. Services: (N) Recreation: boating, canoeing, fishing, multi-use trails, wildlife viewing, golf nearby. On the North Saskatchewan River off Hwy 881. 780-275-0363.
- MYRNAM » JACKFISH LAKE RECREATION AREA - Open: May - Sept. 24 sites, showers, dump station, firewood, pavilion with kitchen, caretaker on site, group camping, day use area. Services: 30 amp, (PWS/N). Recreation: playground, horseshoe pits, beach, swimming, boat launch, electric motor boating, water skiing, sailing, canoeing, fishing. 5 km W on Hwy. 45 & 6 km S. 780-208-0223 or 780-657-2499.
- MYRNAM » CAMPGROUND - 5 sites. Dump station. Services: (N) By arena. 780-366-3910.
TWO HILLS, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- TWO HILLS » GELETA PARK - 5 sites. Day use area, playground. Services: (N). Hwy. 36 S of town. 780-657-3542.
- TWO HILLS » SANDY LAKE PARK - Open: May – Sept. 37 sites, dump station, firewood, flush toilets, showers, pavilion with kitchen, day use area , caretaker on site. Services: 15 amp (PW/N). Recreation: playground, baseball, horsehoe pits. 9 km W on Hwy. 45 & 13 km N on Sec. Rd. 860. 780-208-2330 or 780-657-2499.
WILLINGDON, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- WILLINGDON » CAMPGROUND & RV PARK - 15 sites, flush toilets, showers. Services: (PWS). In town on Hwy 45. 780-367-2337.
- WILLINGDON » BOIAN - ROMANIAN HERITAGE MUSEUM RV PARK - Open May-Sept. 6 sites, water. Services: (P/N). 4 miles north of Hwy 45 on RR 143. 780-768-3932.
Back to Main Campgrounds by Region