Lucky Highway 13 Motorcycle Tour
Posted on Monday July 10, 2017 at 01:59PM
Calling all motorcycle enthusiasts: this summer, you can win some great prizes while you enjoy a ride along Lucky Highway 13! Read on for all the details.
Until September 30, 2017, ride along Highway 13 from Wetaskiwin to Provost, take in the gorgeous scenery, and stop in at the qualifying attractions in the participating communities to take some photos and selfies to submit to the contest page for opportunities to win awesome prizes all summer long!
There are fantastic places all along the highway to take a break and unwind. Check out the Camrose Resort Casino for fun or just for a comfortable overnight stay, treat yourself to a delicious cold treat at Oleo’s Ice Cream Castle in Camrose, or take a stroll through history at the Sodbusters Archives and Museum in Strome. You’ll find information about what to see and do in each of the participating communities along Lucky Highway 13 by clicking this link.
Read the rules for this fun photo scavenger hunt by clicking this link.
There are also many great events happening in the communities along this route all summer long so why not plan a trip or two along this highway to take in a great event on your way through? Check out our events calendar to check out all upcoming events throughout the east of Edmonton region at this link.
Author: Go East of Edmonton
Comment on our article:
- Employment Opportunity with Go East of Edmonton
- 2018 Go East of Edmonton Travel Guide now available online!
- Go East Wins Tourism Marketing Award!
- Best Ever Vegreville Gun & Accessory Show Celebrates 50th Year of Vegreville Wildlife Federation
- Go East Awarded Grant for Regional Tourism Development
- Elk Island National Park gets Magical in the Winter
- Christmas Shopping, Events, and More - East of Edmonton!
- Black Friday Shopping - East of Edmonton!
- Christmas Craft Fairs Galore!