Golf East of Edmonton!
Posted on Monday June 05, 2017 at 12:35PM
Golfing season is in full swing and we’ve got some top-quality courses to tell you about that are located right here in our east of Edmonton region!
See if you can land your ball on the island green at Daysland Golf Club. Have you ever played on a mining site? Check out Coal Creek Golf Resort to enjoy this unique experience this summer! Better make it over the water at the Vegreville Kinsmen Golf Club – there’s a lot of it. And yes, you just might see whitetails at Whitetail Crossing Golf Club in Mundare. Take advantage of the free gate pass at Elk Island National Park in 2017 and play a round at Elk Island Golf Course. Enjoy the river view at Mannville Riverview Golf and RV Resort.
For a complete round-up of our excellent east of Edmonton courses, check out our website here.
We’ve also got some great incentives for a selection of these courses. See them here.
Author: Go East of Edmonton
Comment on our article:
- Best Father's Day Ideas East of Edmonton
- Garden East of Edmonton!
- Go to the Big Valley Jamboree!
- Mothers are Made of Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice
- 2017 Go East of Edmonton Travel Guide
- Lloydminster Showcase
- 15th Anniversary Vegreville Gun & Accessory Show Has Something For Everyone!
- More than 30 Exciting Events to Celebrate Family Day Weekend East of Edmonton!