Garden East of Edmonton!
Posted on Monday May 29, 2017 at 10:12AM
The sun is shining and the temperatures are rising. Gardeners are donning their hats and getting busy digging in the dirt. Luckily, the east of Edmonton region has many fantastic garden centers and greenhouses to supply you with all the plants, trees, shrubs, tools, and décor you’ll need to take your patch of dirt and build a magnificent green space out of it this summer!
Check out Spade to Spoon near Irma; Thiel’s Greenhouses in Bruderheim; and Country Clay and Garden Works near Redwater to get you started. Also see our complete list of featured gardening centers and greenhouses by clicking this link.
Happy gardening, Green Thumbs!
Author: Go East of Edmonton
Comment on our article:
- Delectable Dining - East of Edmonton!
- Great Festivals, East of Edmonton!
- Great Golfing, East of Edmonton!
- Flavours and Markets, East of Edmonton
- Camping and Family Fun All Summer Long!
- Go East of Edmonton For Great Museums!
- Lucky Highway 13 Motorcycle Tour
- Canada Day 150 - East of Edmonton Style!
- Best Father's Day Ideas East of Edmonton