Garden East of Edmonton!
Posted on Monday May 29, 2017 at 10:12AM
The sun is shining and the temperatures are rising. Gardeners are donning their hats and getting busy digging in the dirt. Luckily, the east of Edmonton region has many fantastic garden centers and greenhouses to supply you with all the plants, trees, shrubs, tools, and décor you’ll need to take your patch of dirt and build a magnificent green space out of it this summer!
Check out Spade to Spoon near Irma; Thiel’s Greenhouses in Bruderheim; and Country Clay and Garden Works near Redwater to get you started. Also see our complete list of featured gardening centers and greenhouses by clicking this link.
Happy gardening, Green Thumbs!
Author: Go East of Edmonton
Comment on our article:
- Elk Island National Park gets Magical in the Winter
- Christmas Shopping, Events, and More - East of Edmonton!
- Black Friday Shopping - East of Edmonton!
- Christmas Craft Fairs Galore!
- Nadine's Fresh Food Scene: Grow It - Eat It - Live It!
- A Frightful Time – Halloween Celebrations East of Edmonton
- 2017 Photo Contest Winners
- Andrew Garlic Festival
- The Great White North Pumpkin Festival, Be There!