Garden East of Edmonton!
Posted on Monday May 29, 2017 at 10:12AM
The sun is shining and the temperatures are rising. Gardeners are donning their hats and getting busy digging in the dirt. Luckily, the east of Edmonton region has many fantastic garden centers and greenhouses to supply you with all the plants, trees, shrubs, tools, and décor you’ll need to take your patch of dirt and build a magnificent green space out of it this summer!
Check out Spade to Spoon near Irma; Thiel’s Greenhouses in Bruderheim; and Country Clay and Garden Works near Redwater to get you started. Also see our complete list of featured gardening centers and greenhouses by clicking this link.
Happy gardening, Green Thumbs!
Author: Go East of Edmonton
Comment on our article:
- Best Father's Day Ideas East of Edmonton
- Golf East of Edmonton!
- Go to the Big Valley Jamboree!
- Mothers are Made of Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice
- 2017 Go East of Edmonton Travel Guide
- Lloydminster Showcase
- 15th Anniversary Vegreville Gun & Accessory Show Has Something For Everyone!
- More than 30 Exciting Events to Celebrate Family Day Weekend East of Edmonton!