Garden East of Edmonton!
Posted on Monday May 29, 2017 at 10:12AM
The sun is shining and the temperatures are rising. Gardeners are donning their hats and getting busy digging in the dirt. Luckily, the east of Edmonton region has many fantastic garden centers and greenhouses to supply you with all the plants, trees, shrubs, tools, and décor you’ll need to take your patch of dirt and build a magnificent green space out of it this summer!
Check out Spade to Spoon near Irma; Thiel’s Greenhouses in Bruderheim; and Country Clay and Garden Works near Redwater to get you started. Also see our complete list of featured gardening centers and greenhouses by clicking this link.
Happy gardening, Green Thumbs!
Author: Go East of Edmonton
Comment on our article:
- 2017 Photo Contest Winners
- Andrew Garlic Festival
- The Great White North Pumpkin Festival, Be There!
- Send us your BEST Shot!
- Shop 'Til You Drop - East of Edmonton!
- Ukrainian Music Festival at the Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Village
- Delectable Dining - East of Edmonton!
- Great Festivals, East of Edmonton!
- Great Golfing, East of Edmonton!