Garden East of Edmonton!
Posted on Monday May 29, 2017 at 10:12AM
The sun is shining and the temperatures are rising. Gardeners are donning their hats and getting busy digging in the dirt. Luckily, the east of Edmonton region has many fantastic garden centers and greenhouses to supply you with all the plants, trees, shrubs, tools, and décor you’ll need to take your patch of dirt and build a magnificent green space out of it this summer!
Check out Spade to Spoon near Irma; Thiel’s Greenhouses in Bruderheim; and Country Clay and Garden Works near Redwater to get you started. Also see our complete list of featured gardening centers and greenhouses by clicking this link.
Happy gardening, Green Thumbs!
Author:Go East of Edmonton
Comment on our article:
- 15th Anniversary Vegreville Gun & Accessory Show Has Something For Everyone!
- Summer Camp at Ukrainian Village Society
- Alberta Fire Bans App
- Farm Registration for Alberta Open Farm Days
- Go East RTO Annual General Meeting
- Employment Opportunity with Go East of Edmonton
- 2018 Go East of Edmonton Travel Guide now available online!
- Go East Wins Tourism Marketing Award!
- Best Ever Vegreville Gun & Accessory Show Celebrates 50th Year of Vegreville Wildlife Federation