More than 30 Exciting Events to Celebrate Family Day Weekend East of Edmonton!
Posted on Thursday February 16, 2017 at 11:51AM
This Family Day weekend you’ll find lots of exciting events all over the east of Edmonton region to take your family to participate in.
Check out our top 10 unique picks:
1. An outdoor family fun snow rally in Mundare
2. Antique snowmobile show and shine in Myrnam
3. The International Food Festival in Bonnyville
4. FREE admission to Elk Island National Park activities
5. A cutter rally (more than a sleigh ride!) in Sedgewick
6. A one man three ring circus in Redwater
7. Family Fun Day Musical Talent Show in Smoky Lake
8. FREE Alberta fishing weekend throughout the province
9. An art and film festival in Camrose
10. Family glow bowling in Vegreville
Listen to our #GuruofGo Kevin Kisilevich for a rundown of what's on this Family Day weekend. As aired on Country 106.5 radio on Friday morning, February 17th.
Find all of the details on these ten fantastic happenings on our website events section, plus much more!
Plus find everything for Family Day outdoor activities, such as skating, snow shoeing, sleigh rides, snowmobiling, fishing, road hockey, outdoor campfires, tobogganing, cross-country skiing, pancake breakfasts, free movies, face painting, games, swimming, and much more!
Happy Family Day!
Author: Go East of Edmonton
Comment on our article:
- Employment Opportunity with Go East of Edmonton
- 2018 Go East of Edmonton Travel Guide now available online!
- Go East Wins Tourism Marketing Award!
- Best Ever Vegreville Gun & Accessory Show Celebrates 50th Year of Vegreville Wildlife Federation
- Go East Awarded Grant for Regional Tourism Development
- Elk Island National Park gets Magical in the Winter
- Christmas Shopping, Events, and More - East of Edmonton!
- Black Friday Shopping - East of Edmonton!
- Christmas Craft Fairs Galore!