A Grateful Good Time with GO East of Edmonton
Posted on Monday October 01, 2018 at 01:01PM
Fall has officially arrived! Meaning SO many great things here at Go East of Edmonton! Like Thanksgiving, Smoky Lake Pumpkin Festival, Craft Markets, Andrew Garlic Festival and the beauty of a new season beginning! As well as ideas about where to purchase great Thanksgiving dinner necessities. Go East of Edmonton is your source for everything to see and do throughout the East Central Alberta region.
On October 8th we will be celebrating one of our favorite holidays, Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is a time to be with those you love, eat good food, and perhaps most importantly, to celebrate all we have, all we are grateful for. We encourage you to take some time to reflect on all you have in your life and write down a few things you are grateful for.
We are Grateful For:
1. The Best summer on record! We reached over 19,000 Social Media Followers!
2. All the wonderful feedback we've received about how we help create FUN memories!
3. Thanksgiving weekend to spend time with those we love.
4. All our Amazing Advertisers who make this possible.
5. All the Fun Events, Markets and more taking place this October!
Great Places to Find Thanksgiving Ingredients
A great Thanksgiving needs a few ingredients. This Thanksgiving, check out suppliers who can provide the best items to make your dinner the best it's ever been. Click on the links below to see more information about each local producer.
Also check out some of the great farmers' markets in our region. Find a list of markets happening throughout east of Edmonton on our website.
Décor and Table Dressings
Gibsons Home Hardware
Rusty Daisy Gift Co.
Gibsons Home Hardware
Local Food Producers
Back 40 Distillery Inc.
Ol' Apple Betty won judges selection for 2018 at the Alberta Beverage Awards!!
That is 2 years in a row! Congratulations Back40 Distillery!
Erdmanns Gardens & Greenhouses
North of Bon Accord
The Old School Cheesery
Stawnichy's Meat Processing
Mundare & Edmonton
Barr Estate Winery
Smoky Lake Ag & Culinary Adventures
Smoky Lake region also has many great local food producers. Click here to check them out in this new online Ag & Culinary Adventure Guide.
Go East of Edmonton is all about FUN Events!
There are OVER 60 Events in October on our website!
If I can Only choose 5 more… Here's more October Picks!
Gateway to the Stars
Elk Island National Park (October 5, 12 & 19)
Twisted Fork Oktoberfest
St. Paul (October 5)
Cold Lake (October 13)
Fundraising Concert for Paragon Theatre
Holden (October 21)
Battle River Railway Haunted Train
Kelsey (October 27)
Did you enjoy this article?
Subscribe to get our monthly email full of deals, events, activities and Fun stuff all across the Go East of Edmonton Region! It's another great way for you to stay up to date on what's happening! Click here to Subscribe
Author: Go East of Edmonton
Comment on our article:
- Halloween Happenings are Here!
- 15th Anniversary Vegreville Gun & Accessory Show Has Something For Everyone!
- Come See Why This is such a Great Show - Vegreville Sportsmen Show!
- Snow Fever - The Lakeland Region's Premier Winter Festival
- The Giving Continues with Go East of Edmonton
- It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
- 2018 Photo Contest Winners
- November Shopping Extravaganza is Here
- Calling All Garlic Lovers!