Let’s Go Boot Scootin To Lamont Summer Sizzler Rodeo
Posted on Tuesday July 10, 2018 at 03:01PM
Kick your boots off just under an hour away from Edmonton for a Sizzling good time at the Lamont Rodeo! Activities begin Friday night with the doors opening at 5:00 pm, the rodeo starts at 6:30 and then to cap off an already awesome night, enjoy an outdoor movie! The FREE Centennial movie will be Monsters Inc. Be sure to bring your own lawn chair and enjoy the summer nights!
Enter the kids or enjoy watching others in the Little Sizzler’s Rodeo! Saturday at 9 am kids ages 3 to 6 will participate in fun activities like chuckwagons and roping. There will also be Mutton Bustin’ but it’s first come first serve, so get there early!
After the rodeo Saturday afternoon there will be the crowd favorite, Combine Crunch!!
This weekend marks the 100th Anniversary of the Lamont Agricultural Society! In celebration they will be having a presentation and cake Saturday afternoon!
Have a Boot Scootin Good time dancing in the dirt with Ben Chase! Ben is a rising Canadian star from PEI. He was nominated for ACMA Male Artist of the Year in 2017 and has been entertaining sold out crowds with his hard work and charismatic charm on and off stage!
They also have beer gardens, kids corner with bouncy castles and a petting zoo, a marketplace and a steak supper!
For more information see their webpage:
Where to Stay? Book your room at the Heartland Hotel in Lamont. For more information visit their webpage.
Author: Go East of Edmonton
Comment on our article:
- Halloween Happenings are Here!
- 15th Anniversary Vegreville Gun & Accessory Show Has Something For Everyone!
- Come See Why This is such a Great Show - Vegreville Sportsmen Show!
- Snow Fever - The Lakeland Region's Premier Winter Festival
- The Giving Continues with Go East of Edmonton
- It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
- 2018 Photo Contest Winners
- November Shopping Extravaganza is Here
- Calling All Garlic Lovers!