- 01, 2015
Village of Marwayne Wins Award!
Check out this article by the Vermilion Voice featuring Marwayne & the Lea Park Rodeo recent awards. Shannon O'Connor Reporter The Village of Marwayne and the Lea Park Rodeo Committee were recently recognized by the Alberta Urban Municipalities Association (AUMA) and the Canadian Pro Rodeo Association (CPRA) respectively, in two very distinct and significant categories. The Village of Marwayne was featured in this month’s Alberta Urban Municipalities Association’s (AUMA) Dig...
- 01, 2015
Website Renovations Underway
Watch for weekly changes to our Go East of Edmonton website as we are adding new graphics, content, updating and renovating on a weekly basis. Please contact us if you are in need of any travel information.
- 21, 2015
2015 Eat East of Edmonton Showcase Event Story
Eat East of Edmonton -a success for Local Culinary Tourism Culinary tourism is on the rise in Alberta and Eat East of Edmonton is leading the way to bringing local food to the spotlight. To help enlighten the general public about culinary tourism Go East of Edmonton Regional Tourism Organization (RTO) in partnership with the Battle River Alliance for Economic Development (BRAED) held Eat East of Edmonton - A Showcase of Local Food in Viking on September 30th. “The planning for the event ...
- 14, 2015
Eat East of Edmonton A Showcase of Local Food
Go East Regional Tourism Organization invites you to attend Eat East of Edmonton A Showcase of Local Food. This event will take place at the Viking Community Hall on September 30, 2015 from 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm. We ask that you share this invitation with your local media and others in your community to help promote this event to enable its success in 2015. Also you will find attached a sponsorship letter explaining the event, how to participate and what recognition you will receive by supp...
- 29, 2015
2015 Gail Hall Tour
We are so pleased to endorse and partner with Gail Hall for our second year as part of the Go East RTO Eat East of Edmonton Culinary Events and Trails Project 2015...watch for our database, map and visit websites http://www.goeastRTO.com and http://www.eateastofedmonton.com. For details on the Gail Hall Tour and other news see brochure. - (PDF) File
- 03, 2014
December 2014 Newsletter
The Go East RTO December 2014 Newsletter can be found in the documents section of our website. Find out who is a member of the board, 2014 Successes, what is planned for 2015 and much more....
- 03, 2014
2015 Membership Forms
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Go East Regional Tourism Organization the 2015 Membership Forms can be found in the documents section of the Go East RTO website.
|March 2019||1 post|
|February 2019||2 posts|
|January 2019||1 post|
|November 2018||2 posts|
|October 2018||5 posts|
|Older Posts||108 Dating back to February 2014|
- Halloween Happenings are Here!
- 15th Anniversary Vegreville Gun & Accessory Show Has Something For Everyone!
- Awesome Events and the 2019 Go East of Edmonton Travel Guide Announcement!
- Come See Why This is such a Great Show - Vegreville Sportsmen Show!
- Snow Fever - The Lakeland Region's Premier Winter Festival
- The Giving Continues with Go East of Edmonton
- It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
- 2018 Photo Contest Winners
- November Shopping Extravaganza is Here
- 2016 Go East Of Edmonton Prize Giveaway (1)
- 2016 Go East Of Edmonton Prize Giveawayest (1)
- 2017 Go East Of Edmonton Travel Guide (1)
- A Top Canadian Travel Blog (19)
- Alberta Open Farm Days (1)
- Announcement (32)
- Annual General Meeting (1)
- Contests (2)
- Events (19)
- Go East Of Edmonton Travel Guide (1)
- June E Newsletter (1)
- Let's Go East Summer Blog 2018 (17)
- Newsletters (8)
- Outdoor Adventures (1)
- Photo Contest (2)
- RTO News (2)
- Tradeshow (1)
- Travel Guide (5)
- Website (3)