Go East of Edmonton Campgrounds
Your #1 Guide to Camping for all of East Central Alberta!
CAMPGROUNDS SOUTHEAST of Edmonton - Highway 13 and Area
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO - AlbertaFireBans.ca
BAWLF, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- BAWLF » JUBILEE PARK – Open May – Oct, 12 sites, day use are, flush toilets, dump station, free firewood, group camping, Services: (P/N). Recreation: playground, horseshoe pits, fishing. In town Railway Ave & James Street. 780-373-3797.
BODO, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- BODO » COMMUNITY CAMPGROUND – 10 sites, flush toilets, showers, dump station, Services: (P), Hwy 899. 780-753-6353.
CADOGAN, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- CADOGAN » CAPT. AYRE LAKE & RESORT - Open May1-Sept 30, 83 sites, day use, flush toilets, group camping, picnic shelter, dump station. Services: (P). Recreation: beach, horseshoe pits, paddle boat rentals. 17 km W of Cadogan along SR 600 & 1.4 km S. 780-857-2105.
CAMROSE, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- CAMROSE » EXHIBITION TRAIL RV PARK - 107 sites, standard & pull through sites, laundry & shower facility, internet (Wifi) and cable TV, firewood, confectionary and RV supplies. Services: 30, 50 amp (P/W/S). Recreation: short walk to CRE Events Building and Camrose Resort Casino. Golf course nearby, children's playground. Located just off Hwy 13 east on the CRE Grounds. 780-678-2888.
- COAL LAKE SOUTH PROV. REC. AREA - Open May - Sept. 25 sites. Day use area, firewood. Services: (N) Recreation: Boat launch, fishing. West of Camrose on Hwy 13, North on Hwy 822, west on 616.
- EDBERG CAMPGROUND - Open May - Sept. 5 sites. Camp kitchen, dump station. South of Camrose on Hwy 609. 780-877-3999.
- FERINTOSH CAMPGROUND - Open May - Sept. 19 sites. Day use area, firewood., camp kitchen, dump station. Services: (P/N). On Lassen Drive in Ferintosh on Hwy 21 S of Camrose. 780-679-8222.
- CAMROSE » MIQUELON LAKE PROVINCIAL PARK - Open: Year-round, 273 sites, day use area, showers, dump station, firewood, toilets, picnic shelter, group camping. Services: (P/N). Recreation: playground, golf, horseshoe pits, interpretive programs, trails (20 km) hiking, biking, beach, swimming, canoeing. From Hwy 21, 20 km E on Hwy 623. 1-877-537-2757.
- PELICAN POINT PARK - Open May - Sept. 58 sites, caretaker, day use area, firewood, group camping, flush toilets, showers, picnic shelter, wheelchair access. Services: (P/W/N) Recreation: Beach, boat launch, boating, fishing, horseshoe pits, swimming, trails, mini golf, playgrounds. On Buffalo Lake, 10 km east of Bashaw on Hwy 53 & 6 km south. 780-372-4022.
- TELEGRAPH PARK & HAY LAKES LIONS CAMPGROUND - Open May - Sept. 22 sites. Day use area, group camping. Services: (P/N). Recreation: Fishing. On Hwy 21 NW of Camrose. 780-878-3200.
- CAMROSE » TILLICUM BEACH PARK– Open May – Sept, 7 sites, day use area, showers, flush toilets, playground. 16 Km East on Hwy 13, 14 Km South on Hwy 956. 780-672-4446.
- CAMROSE » WHISTLE STOP GOLF COURSE & CAMPGROUND – 780-672-6490.
- WILLOW GROVE – 780-372-2193.
CHAUVIN, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- CHAUVIN » DILLBERRY PROVINCIAL PARK Open mid-May - Oct. 83 sites, flush toilets, dump stn. Services: (P/N). Recreation: beach, swimming, sport fishing, sand dunes, x-country skiing, hiking. SE of Chauvin on Hwy 17. 1-877-537-2757.
- CHAUVIN » KING’S PARK CAMPGROUND Open May 15-Oct 15, 12 sites, flush toilets, showers, dump station. Services: (PWS). In town by Water Tower. 780-858-3881.
CZAR, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- CZAR » SHORNCLIFFE LAKE CAMPGROUND Open May-Sept 30, 50 sites, day-use, flush toilets, group camping, picnic shelter, dump stn, laundromat, museum. Service: (PWS) Recreation: motor-boating, beach. 3 km west of Czar. 780-857-2435.
DAYSLAND, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- DAYSLAND » CAMPGROUND - 12 sites, cookhouse. Services: (N). 1 km south of Daysland on Rg Rd 13. 780-384-4100
- DAYSLAND » GOLF COURSE CAMPGROUND– 29 sites, flush toilets, showers, group sites, trails. Services: (PWS). 780-374-3633.
- DAYSLAND » ROZI’S RETREAT – Open year round, 10 large sites, fire pits, caretaker. Services: (PWS). Monthly or long-term Rv’ers preferred. On Hwy 13 between Bawlf and Daysland. 780-373-2385.
FORESTBURG / FLAGSTAFF COUNTY, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- FORESTBURG / FLAGSTAFF COUNTY » ALLIANCE VILLAGE CAMPGROUND - 780-879-3911.
- FORESTBURG / FLAGSTAFF COUNTY » BATTLE RIVER CAMPGROUND - 3 km south of SH 602 on Hwy 36.
- FORESTBURG / FLAGSTAFF COUNTY » BATTLE RIVER CROSSING RESORT & CAMPGROUND - Open mid-May-Sept. 40 sites & 6 group camping areas. Resort Rentals: 3 - 5th Wheel trailers, large group tent area. Caretaker, dayuse, firewood, picnic shelter. Services: (P/N). Recreation: beach, birdwatching, kayaking, tubing, trails, hiking, biking, playground. Off Hwy 36, west on Twp Rd 410 to Rg Rd 144 go south 4.8 km (south of Forestburg & Galahad on the Battle River). 780-583-2100.
- FORESTBURG / FLAGSTAFF COUNTY » BIG KNIFE PROVINCIAL PARK – Open mid-May - mid-Oct. 50 sites, day use, playground, fishing, boat launch, trails (12 km), firewood, dump station, motorboats, canoeing, tap water. Services: (N), 8 Km West & 13 Km South of Forestburg on Hwy 855. 403-574-2341.
- FORESTBURG / FLAGSTAFF COUNTY » BURMA PARK - 32 km south of Hwy 13 on SH 872. 780-578-4040.
- FORESTBURG / FLAGSTAFF COUNTY » DIPLOMAT TROUT POND CAMPGROUND – 15 sites, firewood, gazebo nature trail, fishing. 8 Km West of Forestburg & 8 Km South on Hwy 855 – 780-384-4118.
- EAST CENTRAL ALBERTA DMF - 9 CAMPGROUNDS
- FORESTBURG » GOLF COURSE CAMPGROUND – 17 sites. Showers. Services: (PWS) Just off SH 856 on 50 Ave. 780-582-3693.
- FORESTBURG » KINSMEN RV PARK – Open April to Oct 28 sites, flush toilets, showers, firewood, group camping, dump stations, playground. Services: 30 amp (PWS). 4901-47St. – 780-385-5900.
GALAHAD, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- GALAHAD » VILLAGE CAMPGROUND - 6 sites. Services: (P/W). 780-384-4118.
HEISLER, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- HEISLER » VILLAGE CAMPGROUND - 10 sites. Services: (PWS). 780-889-2165.
HARDISTY, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- HARDISTY » FISH LAKE CAMPGROUND – 20 sites, day use area, free firewood, group camping, horseshoe pits, gazebo, bird watching, canoeing, picnic shelter, fishing, playground. Services: 30 amp (P) – 2.5 Km West of Hardisty off Hwy 13 on RR102 – 780-384-4118.
- HARDISTY » LAKE PARK & CAMPGROUND – Open May – Oct. 58 sites, beach, caretaker, day use area, firewood, group camping, flush toilets, showers, boat launch, motor boating, canoeing, playground, picnic shelter, dump station, golf, baseball, swimming. Services: (PWS). In town from 47 St. & Hwy 881 go South – 780-888-2700.
- ROLLING HILLS RV PARK - 780-888-7770.
HUGHENDON, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- HUGHENDON » GOLF CLUB CAMPGROUND – 24 sites, in town. Services: (PWS). – 780-856-2066.
KILLAM, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- KILLAM » CENTENNIAL PARK CAMPGROUND – Open May-Sept, 20 sites, day use area, dump station, firewood – free, flush toilets, showers, picnic shelter, group camping, baseball, playground. Services: 30 amp (P/N). 4616-57St. – 780-385-3977.
- KILLAM » LAGOONA BEACH RV PARK – 780-385-2280.
LOUGHEED, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- LOUGHEED » CAMPGROUND – 15 sites, picnic shelter, baseball, museum. Services: 15&50 amp (PWS). Southside of Hwy 13. 780-386-3970.
New Norway, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- NEW NORWAY CAMPGROUND - Open May - Oct. 6 sites, camp kitchen, flush toilets, dump station. Services: (P/N). Along Hwy 21. 780-672-4446.
- ROSS FLATS CAMPGROUND - Open May - Sept. 10 sites. Services: (N). At Duhamel on Hwy 13. 780-855-2290.
- SILVER CREEK GOLF COURSE & CAMPGROUND - 780-855-3982.
- THE WILLOWS RETREAT - 780-855-2523
PROVOST, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- PROVOST » BANNISTER CAMPGROUND Open May 1-Oct 1. 53 sites, flush toilets, picnic shelter, site stoves. Services: (PWS) 30 amp. Recreation: adj to Comm Centre, Bowling Alley, Tennis Courts, Skateboard Park & Ball Diamonds. 53 Ave. in Provost Sports Park. 780-753-2261.
ROUND HILL, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- ROUND HILL » CAMPGROUND - Open May - Sept, 10 powered sites, firepits, flush toilets, showers at Rec. Bldg. Services: (P/N) Recreation: Ball diamonds. 780-672-6271.
SEDEWICK, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- SEDGEWICK » LAKE PARK CAMPGROUND – Open May – Sept, 59 sites, beach, day use area, dump station, firewood, flush toilets, shower, group camping, picnic shelter. Services: 30 amp (PWS) Recreation: wading pool, paved trail, golf, bird watching, canoeing, swimming, playground. 1 km North of Sedgewick on Hwy 869 – 780-384-2256.
STROME, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- STROME » CAMPGROUND – 25 sites. Services: (N). 780-384-4118.
Back to Main Campgrounds by Region
GO EAST of Edmonton Travel Guide
is your go-to source for travel and vacation information for East Central Alberta. To plan your day trip or getaway visit the online digital guide and get comprehensive information on camping, events, shopping, dining, accommodations, outdoor recreation activities and much more!
Toll Free: 1-888-632-8755