The BEST EATS East of Edmonton!
- Redwater - Crimson Creek Cafe Grilled panini, homemade soups, decadent desserts, cappuccino, latte, espresso.
- Smoky Lake – Old Fashioned Bakery Traditional Ukrainian baking. Betsy’s Burger Shack Try the Legendary Shack Attack Burger and a shake plus Smoky Lake Inn & Restaurant and Liquor Store
- Lac La Biche - Orchard Fresh & SoupTime* - 100% Natural Gourmet Syrups and soups.
- St. Paul - Little Greek Dining Check out their "European Corner" menu!
- Bonnyville – Jennie’s Diner The retro 1950s theme diner is the perfect place to stop to grab a bite at any time! Great tasting food that includes burgers, hot dogs, shakes, cupcakes, and more. Having a party? Place your order for a custom designed cake, made to your specifications! If you're looking for breakfast, lunch, or dinner for the whole family, this is the perfect stop. Broiler Steakhouse & Bar - Rated #1 on TripAdvisor! Steve is an amazing host! Bonnyville Burger Baron & Pizza 2 for 1 homemade pizza, burgers, milkshakes, ice cream & more!
- Cold Lake - Beantrees Cafe Serving breakfast and lunch with homemade sandwiches, baking & desserts. Picante Cafe - You can't beat the lakeview and the unique menu that changes daily.
- Sherwood Park – Little Guy Liquor* Go see Mike – he knows beer! Check out the Growler Bar and the huge selection of craft beer. Confetti Sweets - For your sweet tooth...totally awesome cookies. Charlie's Place - Locally sourced proteins cut fresh daily, homemade perogies, pot pies and cabbage rolls ready to take home. Barr Estate Winery* - Award winning fruit wines.
- Vegreville – Try these top rated restaurants on Trip Advisor – Everything Tea Shoppe Close to 400 different teas of all types. Enjoy the famous scones or a slice of delicious pie served with your choice of tea beverage plus Perry’s Pizza 2 for 1 and Boston Pizza. For fresh cut meat daily, Aunt Kathy's perogies & more visit - Prime Cuts Meat & Deli.
- Vermilion - Old School Cheesery* - Handcrafting nature's bounty into quality artisan cheese.
- Lloydminster – The Clock Tower Pasta & Burger Bar A very warm welcoming place with lots of private rooms. Their menu consists of homemade soups, pastas, and sauces served in a historic building. Meeting rooms can be booked at no extra charge with your lunch or dinner, plus East Market Noodle House - Fresh authentic Vietnamese cuisine, plus Timber Cafe - enjoy an ice cream, iced coffee, or lunch in the relaxing garden patio during the summer months! In the winter, cozy up to the fireplace with hot seasonal beverages, warming soups and healthy hot lunches. Located at the newly expanded Home Hardware.
- Tofield – Mom’s Ice Cream Corral Ice Cream, Sundaes and more, The Moonshine Cafe, plus Footloose Caboose A railcar dining experience.
- Bruce – Bruce Hotel Named Best BBQ in Alberta!
- Viking – Simply On Main at the Train Station, Viking Meats* - Fresh cut meat daily. Try their excellent weiners and smokies. Jave Blossom - Coffee bar plus Food with Flair.
- Kinsella – Hitching Post Café
- Irma – Long Branch Trading Co. Made fresh daily - soup, sandwiches, salads and desserts plus Foothills Ice Cream.
- Wainwright - 1979 Taphouse & Grill - Casual dining family friendly restaurant. The Honeypot Eatery & Pub - The undisputed best steaks in town.
- Edgerton - Oasis Hotel - Featuring homemade soups and burgers.
Highway 15 & 45
- Fort Saskatchewan – The Downtown Diner - An amazing food experience awaits you! Made fresh everyday! Food Bloggers love this place: thekitchenmagpie.com and baconhound.com. In July 2014 on Breakfast TV Edmonton the “Downtowner” was named the #1 burger in the Edmonton area - as part of YEG Burger Odyssey. Top Media who featured the Diner: FoodNetwork.ca featured The DD on the hit TV show You Gotta Eat Here - in July 2015. The Edmonton Journal announced The DD was one of the top stories of 2015. CBC News Edmonton included ”Diner Dog” and The DD as one of Edmonton’s best restaurants in 2015. More recognition in March 2016: Avenue Edmonton named “the Downtowner” as the 2nd place Best Burger in its Best Restaurants. The Diner was also featured in the Tomato.ca as one of the Top 100 Best Things to Eat in Edmonton. Ranked as #1 restaurant on Yelp and Trip Advisor plus Perry’s Pizza 2 for 1 - Winner of Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence. Two Sergeants Brewery & Taphouse - Enjoy a cold glass of craft beer.
- Mundare - Stawnichy's Meat Processing* - Pick up the famous sausage on your next roadtrip.
- Andrew - Andrew Hotel & Liquor Box - Try their famous Build-A-Burger and Build-a-Poutine.
- Two Hills – Burger Palace, Two Hills Pizza & Wings, plus Cafes Mexican - Lots of choices.
- Myrnam – CJs Café Homemade baked goods & more.
- Derwent – Derwent Pizza Try the totally spectacular super loaded pizza!
- Marwayne – plus Blondi’s Bistro
- Camrose – Fiona's Coffee & Gifts - Enjoy your favourite coffee, espresso, or tea, and a healthy, delicious meal. Sacred Arts Supporting a healthy, happy lifestyle. Enjoy yoga classes, nutritious plant-based whole-foods, art & more plus The Lefse House A charming Scandinavian bakery plus Norsemen Inn - complete with brewery, lounge, café and fine dining, plus Camrose Resort Casino - Eats Restaurant.
- Round Hill - Irvings Farm Fresh - Voted #1 Best Bacon in Edmonton by Vue Weekly readers (2016).
- Killam - Krossing Hotel - Smitty’s plus Jam Tarts Café
- Forestburg - CJ's Deli & Restaurant - Enjoy homemade soups, sandwiches and pizza.
- Sedgewick – The Wooden Spoon Café & Cakeshop Known for using fresh ingredients - locally farmed eggs to seasonal fruits and local berries.
- Lougheed - Lougheed Bar & Grill - Try a burger or go to cook your own steak night.
- Hardisty – The Leaf Sports Pub & Grill Grade AAA Steak, homemade burgers, pizza and more.
- Czar - Fireside Grill & Sports Lounge - Specializing in homemade exotic & domestic burgers.