Go East of Edmonton Campgrounds
Your #1 Guide to Camping for all of East Central Alberta!
CAMPGROUNDS EAST of Edmonton - Highway 16 and Area
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO - AlbertaFireBans.ca
INNISFREE, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- INNISFREE » RECREATION PARK - Open: May - Sept. 51 sites, flush toilets, group camping, showers. Services: 30 amp, (P/N). Recreation: playground, baseball, horseshoe pits, trails. Hwys. 16 and 870 junction at Innisfree then 1 km S at Birch Lake. 780-592-3886 or 780-592- 2414
KITSCOTY, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- KITSCOTY » REGIONAL PARK - Open: May - Oct. 19 sites, dump station, firewood, flush toilets, picnic shelter and shower building. Services: 30 amp (P/N), internet. Recreation: baseball, golf, horseshoe pits, trails, park. In town. 780-846-2221.
LLOYDMINSTER, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- LLOYDMINSTER » ROLLING GREEN FAIRWAYS RV PARK – Open April - Oct. 80 sites, caretaker, firewood, flush toilets, showers, dump station, laundromat, store, restaurant, pull-thru sites. Daily, weekly, monthly rates (no tents). Services: (PWS/N), 15, 30 & 50 amp. Recreation: Golf course, playground. Play & Stay packages. West side of Lloydminster off Hwy 16, north on Rg Rd 13. 780-808-1667.
- LLOYDMINSTER » SANDY BEACH REGIONAL PARK - 54 sites (PWS). 20 km N of Lloydminster on Hwy. 17. 306-825-2092
- LLOYDMINSTER » WEAVER PARK - Open: April - October. 63 sites, day use area, dump station, firewood, flush toilets, showers, picnic shelter, caretaker. Services: 30, 50 amp, (PWS/N). Recreation: playground, mini-golf, museum. 44 St (Hwy 16 E) & 45 Ave. 306-825-3726.
MANNVILLE, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- MANNVILLE » RV PARK - off Hwy 16 & 881. 780-853-0007.
- MANNVILLE » RIVERVIEW GOLF & RV RESORT - 63 sites, seasonal site rentals, flush toilets, shower facilities in Golf Clubhouse. Services: (PWS). 780-763-2252.
- MANNVILLE » SPRUCE PARK CAMPGROUND - 10 sites, free camping w/picnic shelter. Services: (N) In town.780-763-3500.
PARADISE VALLEY, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- PARADISE VALLEY » THREE CITIES REGIONAL PARK - Open: May - Sept. 8 sites, day use area, group camping, flush toilets, showers, picnic shelter. Services: 30 amp (PW/N). Recreation: playground, baseball, golf, horseshoe pits. 1 km E. 780-745-2283.
STRATHCONA COUNTY, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- STRATHCONA COUNTY » COOKING LAKE / BLACKFOOT PROVINCIAL RECREATION AREA - Back country camping for Youth/Education Oriented Groups only-reservations required. Recreation- interpretive programs, trails (170km), hiking, biking, x-c skiing, equestrian. E of Sherwood Park on RR 210 just past Twp Rd 524. 780-922-3293.
- STRATHCONA COUNTY » HALFMOON LAKE RESORT – 780-922-3045.
- STRATHCONA COUNTY » KAWTIKH RV RETREAT – 780-922-5168.
- STRATHCONA COUNTY » STRATHCONA WILDERNESS CENTRE- Walk in tenting sites for individuals & groups. Water, firewood. Lodge holds up to 41 people. Services: (N) Recreation: interpretive programs, ski rentals, trails, hiking, biking, disc golf, x-c skiing. 16 km E of Sherwood Park on Baseline Rd, Twp. Rd. 530 & RR 212. 780-922-3939.
- STRATHCONA COUNTY » ELK ISLAND RETREAT LTD. A place to enjoy nature, culture and quiet. This privately owned campground features 36 full service RV sites, tipis, trapper cabins and tent sites. Coin-op showers and laundry, firewood - chrg. Services: 30 amp (PWS/N). Weekly, monthly and seasonal rates available. No large dogs. Recreation: Aboriginal cultural programs, nature trails. Near Elk Island National Park. 780-998-0708.
VEGREVILLE, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- VEGREVILLE » ELKS / KINSMEN COMMUNITY PARK - Open: May - Sept. 92 sites, concession, day use area, dump station, firewood, flush toilets, showers, picnic area, visitor centre. Services: 30 amp, (P/N). Recreation: playground, horseshoe pits, trails, hiking, biking. fishing. In town next to Pysanka off Hwy 16A . 780-632-6800.
VERMILION, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- VERMILION » HIDDEN LAKE CAMPGROUND – 780-744-2289
- VERMILION » PROVINCIAL PARK - Open: Year-round. 111 sites, concession, day use area, dump station, firewood, flush toilets, group camping, picnic shelter, showers, wading pool. Services: (PWS/N). Recreation: playground, baseball, horsehoe pits, mini-golf, interpretive programs, trails(20km), biking, x-c skiing, beach, swimming, canoeing. In town, follow signs. 1-877-537-2757.
Back to Main Campgrounds by Region
GO EAST of Edmonton Travel Guide
is your go-to source for travel and vacation information for East Central Alberta. To plan your day trip or getaway visit the online digital guide and get comprehensive information on camping, events, shopping, dining, accommodations, outdoor recreation activities and much more!
Toll Free: 1-888-632-8755