Go East of Edmonton Campgrounds
Your #1 Guide to Camping for all of East Central Alberta!
CAMPGROUNDS EAST of Edmonton - Highways 15 & 45 and Area
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO - AlbertaFireBans.ca
ANDREW, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- ANDREW » CAMPGROUND -10 unserviced sites, picnic shelter. West edge of town by community centre. 780-365-3687.
- ANDREW » RV PARK - Open: May - Sept. 16 sites, dump station, flush toilets, showers. Services: 30/50amps. (PWS/N) Recreation: playground. In town next to Duck.780-365-3687.
BRUDERHEIM, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- BRUDERHEIM » VICTORIA TRAIL RECREATION PARK - 14 sites, (PWS). 780-796-3731.
CLANDONALD, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- CLANDONALD » CAMPGROUND - 6 sites, dump station on grounds near Community Hall. Services: (P/W). 780-853-8339.
DEWBERRY, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- DEWBERRY » CAMPGROUND - Open May 1-Sept. 30. 19 full serviced sites, monthly/weekly rates. 20 unserviced sites 1st Ave north. 780-847-3034.
FORT SASKATCHEWAN, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- FORT SASKATCHEWAN » FORT LIONS CAMPGROUND (TURNER PARK) - Open: May - Oct. 20 sites, firewood, flush toilets, showers. Services: 15 amp (P/N). Recreation: playground, volleyball, trails (25 km paved), hiking, biking, x-c skiing, canoeing. 10701 River Road . 780-998-4074.
- FORT SASKATCHEWAN » ELK ISLAND RETREAT LTD. A place to enjoy nature, culture and quiet. This privately owned campground features 36 full service RV sites, tipis, trapper cabins and tent sites. Coin-op showers and laundry, firewood - chrg. Services: 30 amp (PWS/N). Weekly, monthly and seasonal rates available. No large dogs. Recreation: Aboriginal cultural programs, nature trails. Near Elk Island National Park. 780-998-0708
ELK ISLAND NATIONAL PARK, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- ELK ISLAND NATIONAL PARK » ASTOTIN LAKE CAMPGROUND - Open: May - Oct. 71 sites, day use area, firewood, flush toilets, picnic shelter, showers, walk in tenting. Services: (N). Recreation: playground, golf, interpretive programs, trails (80km of hiking trails), snowshoeing, canoeing. Group camping. Equipped Camping now available. Campground Reservations: 780-922-5790 or http://reservation.parkscanada.gc.ca
LAMONT, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- LAMONT » RV PARK - 780-895-2220.
MARWAYNE, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- MARWAYNE » JUBILEE REGIONAL PARK (LEA PARK) - Open: April - Oct. 105 sites, dump station, 2 camping cabins, firewood, family reunion building, 2 camp kitchens, showers, flush toilets, group camping, picnic shelters. Services: 30 amp, (P/N). Recreation: playground, baseball, golf, horseshoes, hiking, swimming, boating, boat launch, fishing on North Sask. River. 17 km N of Marwayne on Sec. Hwy 897. 780-847-2273.
- MARWAYNE » CAMPGROUND - Open: April - Nov. 24 sites, day use area, dump station, flush toilets, showers. Services: 30 amp (PWS). 2nd Ave & 2nd St South. 780-847-3784.
MUNDARE, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- MUNDARE » DRAHOMANOW RECREATION AREA - 8 sites, dump station, firewood, flush toilets. Open weekends only or by appt. Playground, baseball. Services: (N) Mundare junction, Hwy. 16 & Hwy. 855, 13 km S, 3 km E. 780-632-7486.
- MUNDARE » UKRAINA PARK RECREATION AREA - 26 sites, dump station, flush toilets, showers, picnic shelters. Services: (P/N) Recreation: playground. North side on Hwy. 855. 780-603-1073.
MYRNAM, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- MYRNAM » BEAR RIDGE CAMPGROUND - Open May - Sept. 25 sites, cabin, caretaker, day-use, dump station, firewood, group camping, weekend and seasonal sites. Services: (N) Recreation: boating, canoeing, fishing, multi-use trails, wildlife viewing, golf nearby. On the North Saskatchewan River off Hwy 881. 780-275-0363.
- MYRNAM » JACKFISH LAKE RECREATION AREA - Open: May - Sept. 24 sites, showers, dump station, firewood, pavilion with kitchen, caretaker on site, group camping, day use area. Services: 30 amp, (PWS/N). Recreation: playground, horseshoe pits, beach, swimming, boat launch, electric motor boating, water skiing, sailing, canoeing, fishing. 5 km W on Hwy. 45 & 6 km S. 780-208-0223 or 780-657-2499.
- MYRNAM » CAMPGROUND - 5 sites. Dump station. Services: (N) By arena. 780-366-3910.
TWO HILLS, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- TWO HILLS » GELETA PARK - 5 sites. Day use area, playground. Services: (N). Hwy. 36 S of town. 780-657-3542.
- TWO HILLS » SANDY LAKE PARK - Open: May – Sept. 37 sites, dump station, firewood, flush toilets, showers, pavilion with kitchen, day use area , caretaker on site. Services: 15 amp (PW/N). Recreation: playground, baseball, horsehoe pits. 9 km W on Hwy. 45 & 13 km N on Sec. Rd. 860. 780-208-2330 or 780-657-2499.
WILLINGDON, Alberta CAMPGROUNDS
- WILLINGDON » CAMPGROUND & RV PARK - 15 sites, flush toilets, showers. Services: (PWS). In town on Hwy 45. 780-367-2337.
- WILLINGDON » BOIAN - ROMANIAN HERITAGE MUSEUM RV PARK - Open May-Sept. 6 sites, water. Services: (P/N). 4 miles north of Hwy 45 on RR 143. 780-768-3932.
Back to Main Campgrounds by Region
GO EAST of Edmonton Travel Guide
is your go-to source for travel and vacation information for East Central Alberta. To plan your day trip or getaway visit the online digital guide and get comprehensive information on camping, events, shopping, dining, accommodations, outdoor recreation activities and much more!
Toll Free: 1-888-632-8755