Feast Go East! Culinary Trails...
- Smoky Lake – Old Fashioned Bakery Traditional Ukrainian baking. Betsy’s Burger Shack - Celebrating their 10th Anniversary this fall! Try the Legendary Shack Attack Burger and a shake plus Smoky Lake Inn & Restaurant and Liquor Store
- Vilna – Crossroads Pitstop Homemade Sandwiches & Pizza plus Northern Lights Homemade Burgers.
- Bonnyville – Jennie’s Diner The retro 1950s theme diner is the perfect place to stop to grab a bite at any time! Great tasting food that includes burgers, hot dogs, shakes, cupcakes, and more. Having a party? Place your order for a custom designed cake, made to your specifications! If you're looking for breakfast, lunch, or dinner for the whole family, this is the perfect stop.
- Sherwood Park – Little Guy Liquor Go see Mike – he knows beer! Check out the Growler Bar and the great selection of craft beer plus Farm to Fork Eatery.com Creating amazing dishes from the finest local ingredients.
- Vegreville – Try these top rated restaurants on Trip Advisor – Everything Tea Shoppe Close to 400 different teas of all types. Enjoy the famous scones or a slice of delicious pie served with your choice of tea beverage plus Perry’s Pizza 2 for 1 and Boston Pizza.
- Lloydminster – The Clock Tower Pasta & Burger Bar A very warm welcoming place with lots of private rooms. Their menu consists of homemade soups, pastas, and sauces served in a historic building. Meeting rooms can be booked at no extra charge with your lunch or dinner. Several rooms to choose from plus East Market Noodle House Fresh authentic Vietnamese cuisine, plus Sweat Peas Home Hardware A cozy café with freshly brewed coffee and espresso beverages, a selection of teas, ice cream and floats–yum!
- Tofield – Mom’s Ice Cream Corral Ice Cream, Sundaes and more plus Footloose Caboose A railcar dining experience.
- Bruce – Bruce Hotel Named Best BBQ in Alberta!
- Viking – Simply On Main plus Caledonia Restaurant
- Kinsella – Hitching Post Café
- Irma – Long Branch Trading Co. Made fresh daily - soup, sandwiches, salads and desserts plus Foothills Ice Cream.
Highway 15 & 45
- Fort Saskatchewan – The Downtown Diner - An amazing food experience awaits you! Made fresh everyday! Food Bloggers love this place: thekitchenmagpie.com and baconhound.com. In July 2014 on Breakfast TV Edmonton the “Downtowner” was named the #1 burger in the Edmonton area - as part of YEG Burger Odyssey. Top Media who featured the Diner: FoodNetwork.ca featured The DD on the hit TV show You Gotta Eat Here - in July 2015. The Edmonton Journal announced The DD was one of the top stories of 2015. CBC News Edmonton included ”Diner Dog” and The DD as one of Edmonton’s best restaurants in 2015. More recognition in March 2016: Avenue Edmonton named “the Downtowner” as the 2nd place Best Burger in its Best Restaurants. The Diner was also featured in the Tomato.ca as one of the Top 100 Best Things to Eat in Edmonton. Ranked as #1 restaurant on Yelp and Trip Advisor plus Perry’s Pizza 2 for 1 #2 on Trip Advisor Fort Saskatchewan (March 2016).
- Two Hills – Barb’s Family Restaurant, plus Two Hills Inn, Burger Palace, plus Two Hills Pizza & Wings
- Myrnam – CJs Café Homemade baked goods.
- Derwent – Derwent Pizza Try the totally spectacular super loaded pizza!
- Marwayne – Historic Marwayne Hotel Enjoy steak nights plus Blondi’s Bistro
- Camrose – Sacred Arts Supporting a healthy, happy lifestyle. Enjoy yoga classes, nutritious plant-based whole-foods, art & more plus The Lefse House A charming Scandinavian bakery plus Norsemen Inn Complete with brewery, lounge, café and fine dining.
- Daysland – Fork & Dagger A must try is their delectable pies plus Henry Family Restaurant
- Killam Krossing Hotel - Smitty’s plus Jam Tarts Café
- Sedgewick – The Wooden Spoon Café & Cakeshop Known for using fresh ingredients - locally farmed eggs to seasonal fruits and local berries.
- Hardisty – The Leaf Sports Pub & Grill Grade AAA Steak, homemade burgers, pizza and more.
See the Feast Go East feature in the Go East of Edmonton Travel Guide