Friends of Battle River Railway Excursions
Off the Rails Good Times for All!
Take a ride on the Battle River Railway, where you can enjoy spectacular scenery around Alliance, the 'medieval village' of Galahad, and Canada’s Largest Baseball Glove in Heisler - all on the route through the southern part of the region.
Check out these 2017 Theme Based Day Excursions on the Battle River Railway:
- April 8 - Easter Eggs-travaganza
- May 17 - Scandinavian Days
- June 10 - Historic Heisler Hotel Train Run
- August 12 & 13 - Old Time Market Days
- August 19 - Family Fun Run
- August 20 - The Great Battle River Train Robbery
- October 29 - Octoberfest Train
- October 31 - Haunted Train Station (Adults only event)
Book early as these will sell out fast!
Name: Battle River Railway
Address: Headquartered in Forestburg, Alberta
Check us out on facebook!
Back to Featured Attractions
Click for the online copy of our 2017 Go East of Edmonton Travel Guide