Andrew Farmers' Market
Your Saturday Market from April to October
The Andrew Farmers' Market in Andrew, Alberta, is operated by the Andrew Agricultural Society and runs on Saturdays from 1:00PM to 3:00PM. In 2016 the market will open on April 9th and close on October 8th.
Several special markets will also be run throughout the season:
• June 4th a town-wide garage sale
• July 2nd the Canada Day Market
• August 20th 'beat the heat' market
• October 8th the annual Garlic Festival - bench show, huge farmers' market, pancake breakfast, pyrogy lunch, all day entertainment, the Great Garlic Race, show 'n shine, kids activities, silent auction and a supper & dance. Hosted at the community centre.
• November 27th the Christmas Market - at the community centre.
Name: Andrew Farmers' Market
Address: Andrew Arena, Andrew, Alberta
Back to Featured Farmers' Markets