Visit these great family fun attractions!
- Watch for the world famous sheep that graze the parks in the Fort Heritage Precinct Thursdays through Sundays in the City of Fort Saskatchewan.
- Strathcona County Museum & Archives welcomes you to experience the past!
- Did you know the Vegreville Regional Museum is celebrating its 30th Anniversary on August 7th? Be sure to stop by for a visit!
- No visit to the east of Edmonton region is complete without experiencing history at the Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Village.
Go camping at these great Campgrounds!
- Family fun is abundant at Elk Island National Park!
- Soak in the sun at the popular Long Lake Provincial Park in Thorhild County.
- Try Tipi Camping at Elk Island Retreat
- Plus Redwater Campground, Vegreville Elks/Kinsmen Park and Turner Park - Fort Lions Campground in Fort Saskatchewan
Go golfing at these great golf courses!
- Redwater Golf Club
- Vegreville Kinsmen Golf Club
- Elk Island Golf Course
- Broadmoor Golf Couse
- Northern Ridge Golf & RV Resort
- Fort Saskatchewan Golf & Curling Club
Back to GO SUMMER!
See all Go East of Edmonton Attractions